Disabling quoted identifiers

From: "Luiz Celso Gomes Jr(dot)" <luizcelso(at)ipes(dot)es(dot)gov(dot)br>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Disabling quoted identifiers
Date: 2004-03-30 16:52:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I need to disable quoted identifiers in my pgsqlODBC DSN (or even in
the driver itself). My application (SQL Server 2000, from where I'm
replicating data) has a crazy behavior using quoted and non-quoted
identifiers in different situations. So, I hope that disabling quoted
identifiers would solve all my problems.

Is there any way to do that in pgsqlODBC? I'm using PostgreSQL 7.4
and pgsqlODBC 7.03.02.00.

Thanks,

--
Luiz Celso Gomes Jr.