Re: Advocacy Downloads out of date

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Advocacy Downloads out of date
Date: 2004-03-23 19:30:19
Lists: pgsql-www
Here's a crazy idea, how about if I give you a short php snippet that
goes to the latest branch in the ftp site, and always grabs the latest
version information and provides links, and looks identical to whats
there, then theoretically the page will always be up to date without any
work?

BTW looks good, links work.

Gavin