Postgres crashes on cygserver

From: David Mitchell <david(dot)mitchell(at)telogis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres crashes on cygserver
Date: 2004-03-21 21:58:56
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I've built postgres to run on cygserver rather than cygipc because we
were experiencing hangs that had previously been thought to be caused by
cygipc. After building postgres it worked fine under heavy load on my
workstation, and both our development machines. However, once deployed
to our production server the problem reappeared.

What can I do to alleviate this problem?
--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) contains CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: David MitchellDate: 2004-03-21 22:37:13