Re: Compilation problems

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Diego <diegoman(at)usuarios(dot)retecal(dot)es>
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compilation problems
Date: 2004-03-20 23:02:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Diego wrote:

> [...]

Hi Diego,
it looks like the exact same problem I had while packaging pgAdmin3
1.0.2 for debian.
Dirk Dil reported the same problem on an LFS installation last february.
To me it's a "configure" issue. I detailed the steps to follow in a
thread on pgadmin-support mailing list: the thread is untitled
"compiling problem".
Please have a look here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2004-02/msg00087.php
Download the patch I sent in that previous mail and retry a build.

If it solves this build problem, I think it's a candidate for a FAQ
until we deliver a new corrected version.
Last but not least, why are you trying a build ? Which OS do you use ? :)

Regards,
Raphaël