Re: MySQL to ship cluster solution

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MySQL to ship cluster solution
Date: 2004-03-20 16:53:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-5173101.html

There are some interesting remarks about NDB in connection with their
wonderfull FK, transaction and MVCC enabling flagship table type InnoDB
here:

     http://jeremy.zawodny.com/blog/archives/001613.html

Before there are reports of this supporting mixed read/write-access of
100+ concurrent users on a serveral-dozen-GB database, it's another
"enterprise feature" made by MySQL-marketing to me.

Jan