Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 to 4.2 Regresion Fails

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.4 to 4.2 Regresion Fails
Date: 2004-03-18 20:02:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
Just an update :

I ignored the Regression test results and went forward to install
PostgreSQL 7.4.2
After this I re ran there Regression test and it failed 1 test of 93 I
again ran the test and all 93 test passed

Now the only question I have is since initdb and all is working fiine

Must I  take the Regression test failures seriously ?

Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap(at)jabber(dot)org
ICQ :      264360076
Yahoo  IM: mailforvishal(at)yahoo(dot)com
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
pgsql=# select marital_status from vishals_life;

Single not looking

1 Row(s) affected

                  ( 0_0 )