Re: compile pgadmin under windows

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: "Shunxing (Sean) Xie" <sxie(at)ess(dot)ucla(dot)edu>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: compile pgadmin under windows
Date: 2004-03-12 09:58:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Shunxing (Sean) Xie wrote:

>Andreas,
>
>I am a UNIX guy, and I am very comfortable with compiling software
>under unix. Today I am trying to compile pgadmin III using
>microsoft visual c++ 6.0. I found not documentation on how to
>compile the package using visual c++. I saw that you compile
>a binary package for windows. I am very interested in getting
>some of your documentation showing procedures step by step. I
>don't know too much about visual c++.

Hi Sean,

please don't direct such requests to personal mail, but use the mailing
list pgadmin-hackers.

For VC 6.0, there's a project file in the src directory. You'll require
pgsql includes and libs, and optionally openssl, dependent on the built
you're selecting.

Regards,
Andreas

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: blacknozDate: 2004-03-15 16:32:31