Re: Update on 'portal' changes

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Update on 'portal' changes
Date: 2004-03-10 20:23:24
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
>>Please drop this BS, you won't squeeze a tear from my eyes by
>>such pathetic methods. I work on this stuff in my free time, too.
>

> I'm not trying to get any sympathy - I don't want or need any. I'm just
> trying to point out that whilst you seem to have it in your head that we
> do nothing and know nothing, that is not the case.

I must apologize for once again starting the flame. English is not my native
language and I have a tendency of making the statements harsher than I really
want them to be.

I am of course not thinking that you "do nothing and know nothing", as we have a
working site right now.

But I do want to point out that there is too little communication going on:
between the "insiders", between the "insiders" and (potential) "contributors" as
well. There is no easily available plan, list of things to be done, list of
thing being done, whatever.