Rolling the ball

From: "Jonathan Fuerth" <jonathan(at)fuerth(dot)ca>
To: torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Rolling the ball
Date: 2008-06-11 23:20:13
Lists: torontopug
Hi everyone,

It's been a bit quiet on the list lately, so I'm just trying to get the ball rolling again.

Since the decision to meet on the 4th Monday of each month has some research behind it, and there haven't been any objections, I propose we adopt that meeting date and resolve to have our first meeting this month (June 23).

As for where, I think all of the options we've heard so far are great. If I had to narrow down my vote to 2 choices, I would choose The Rhino (because it was Ian's first suggestion) and the Linux Cafe (because it's been suggested several times). If I were forced to narrow it down further, I'd just call both places and see which can accommodate a group on June 23. :)

Best regards,

-Jonathan

torontopug by date

Next:From: Steve SingerDate: 2008-06-12 02:46:35