Re: intermittent error: 'variable not found in subplan target

From: Damon Hart <dhcom(at)sundial(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: intermittent error: 'variable not found in subplan target
Date: 2004-02-27 13:38:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

>Damon Hart <dhcom(at)sundial(dot)com> writes:
>

>>I had to remove the attached schema.sql file as the list manager refused
>>the complete submission for overall message size (112KB). I tried to
>>reduce the size of the data, but ran into trouble reproducing the error.
>>

>You can send me the test case off-list if you like.  First please
>confirm that you are on 7.4.1 not 7.4?  This looks a bit like a bug
>that I thought was fixed in 7.4.1.
>
>			regards, tom lane

Sorry for the extra traffic to the list.

Tom -

Thanks for your offer to review this bug. I am, however, stymied by spam
filters which are rejecting all attempts to mail you directly at
tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us(dot) Please let me know how to reach you with this email.

Damon Hart

P.S.: Definitely 7.4.1, as per "select version();"