Re: Windows Library for libpq

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Karam Chand <karam_chand03(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Postgresql General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows Library for libpq
Date: 2004-02-26 09:31:57
Lists: pgsql-general

Karam Chand wrote:

>Hello
>
>I have read the docs.....you need to install PostgrSQL
>using cygwin etc. I am not in a position right now to
>do that :)
>
>Are no standard libpq.lib for Windows available?
>
>In MySQL you get a precompiled library for C API and
>that is very helpful.
>
>Can some body mail me a compiled library of C API for
>windows. That will be very helpful...
>
>Karam

A. Please reply to the list as well.
B. The link I sent you does not require cygwin, and will in fact work
better without cygwin.

Like I said before, I will compile it and post it, I just think it's the
wrong place to put it. I will let you know when I did that.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Systems Consulting