Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition
Date: 2004-02-22 19:33:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Raphaël.
>
> I found necessary liblary from the gnome environment.

Yes, I think it would be interesting to use libs provided published by
sun (www.sun.com/gnome) but we must verify that they didn't build them
with their workshop. Otherwise we will for sure enter compatibility
problems between gcc generated code and forte developer compiler
generated one.

>However,
>I ignore it, and it seems that I met with the rivalry problem by creating it separately from source.
>So, it was decided again that I installed it.
>I am very busy, and I don't have time.
>Wait for a while now.

keep cool! I'm sure Dave can wait a day or two ;p

Regards,
Raphaël