Slow in morning hours

From: <vathakar(at)banas(dot)guj(dot)nic(dot)in>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: vathakar(at)banas(dot)guj(dot)nic(dot)in
Subject: Slow in morning hours
Date: 2004-02-20 09:16:15
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi All,

I am using Linux 7.2 and postgresql 7.2.

Our Office hours are over at 6pm but we use to keep our server
running 24 hours a day. On the second day morning, Our PGSQL
Server becomes very slow.

After continuous usage of one hour, It gradually starts responding
faster ! This has become every day routine !

do u have any idea related to this !!!! Is there any other reason that I
need to check up?

Please any any idea to get relief daily morning problem !!

Thanxs,
Vishal