Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Date: 2004-02-14 21:14:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi!

I am well aware my English can be bad, but not *that* bad. It is IMHO impossible
to understand my messages in such a way, unless one really *wants* to. :[

Marc, with all due respect:
1) Please provide a link to the thread where I wanted full CVS access because of
my superior mock up.
2) Please provide a link to where I "told everyone they were doing it all wrong,
and that his way was better ..."
3) Are personal insults the preferred method of discussion in PostgreSQL community?