development questions (was: Re: Another update on 'portal')

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: development questions (was: Re: Another update on 'portal')
Date: 2004-02-14 10:03:36
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
> Now, let's get this straight. Polite please from now on, and if no-one
> responds to a message try a polite 'hey guys, I emailed but no one
> responded' message. Any further unpleasentness may result in an
> unsubscription.
>
> Now, let's not discuss this any further and get back to developing the
> website in whatever free time we can find.

OK, thanks for another lesson in style.

Now back to developing:
1) Have you reviewed the changed 'portal' I posted?
2) Have you downloaded and reviewed the code?
3) What is your opinion? Are you ready to give me CVS access to pgweb and access
to development server?
4) Is there any checklist for rolling out the "new" website?
5) Are you familiar with Jakob Nielsen's writings?
6) Do you know any professional web-designers?