Re: Rant to the guiding lights of Postgres [auf

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Paul Smith <Paul(dot)Smith(at)xcom(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Rant to the guiding lights of Postgres [auf
Date: 2004-02-13 19:16:11
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

To be honest I don't agree with most of your assessment. PostgreSQL has
a ton of clients... here is a brief list:

Client GUI builders:

Microsft Access
Corel Paradox
TheKompany Rekall
Borland Delphi/Kylix
Micorosft .Net
KDevelop/QTDesigner

Client Reporting Tools:
Kivio
Crystal Reports
Plus several of the above

Clients for Server Management:

Psql
pgManage
pgAdmin
phpPGAdmin

Generic Protocols available:

ODBC
JDBC
.Net

Specific bindings available:

C/C++/C#
Java
Perl
Python
PHP
Ruby
ObjC
Pascal
Bash

Plus a bunch I can't even remember the name of.