Re: pgadmin3 manpage

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>,Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 manpage
Date: 2004-02-11 18:26:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Maybe some hint that there's online documentation available as soon as
> pgadmin3 is launched?

Dave, I fixed the typo (thanks!). I also fixed "all users" with "most
users".
Andreas, I added a word on this.
It something like that: "NOTE: You may find useful informations in the
help menu of pgAdmin3."

File attached. May be this would be a good thing to add a man page to
cvs too.

You didn't tell me what you thought about package description. Did you
receive these mails ? Shall I understand it's alright with you ?

I'm gonna submit the package to my debian sponsor tonight. I hope to get
news soon.

Regards,
Raphaël