official debian packaging issue

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: official debian packaging issue
Date: 2004-02-10 18:49:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi friends,

I'm actually working on the official debian package and I need some
precision concerning the development process so that I can make choices
on how I 'm gonna package...

Here is a question I ask to myself and on which I'm not clear:
Consider the case where we or someone find a bug in pgAdmin3 that would
involve a new wxWin snapshot. As usual this would be corrected in the
snapshot and would give the birth to a new wx snapshot and to the update
of our snaphots packages. But what about the "stable" branch ? I mean
that if someone find a bug in actual 1.0.2 that can only be corrected by
using a new wxWin snap, what will be the decisions : can this become a
future 1.0.3 ? or will we switch to a next major release ?

Regards,
Raphaël

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-02-10 19:43:51