Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

From: Steve Fox <steve(at)code42(dot)com>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Date: 2004-02-08 17:40:34
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi, Andreas -

It's the keyboard -- just got a new MS keyboard at work and didn't
notice it has an 'F Lock' key at the top, near Scroll Lock.  I must have
hit wit inadvertently, and thereby disabled the F keys.

No doubt this is what has happened to some of the others who have
complained about this behavior.

Thanks,

Steve