job offer

From: Christine Lewicki <christine(at)sqlfusion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: job offer
Date: 2004-02-03 18:38:56
Lists: pgsql-jobs

You'll find below two jobs offers.
We would like to post them on you web site.
Sincerely

Christine Lewicki - HR

PROGRAMER/DEVELOPER
$ 40 000 - $ 70 000

SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
$ 40 000 - $ 70 000

SQLFusion is at the forefront in bringing open source / linux solutions
to small and medium-sized businesses.

We provide open source database application support for MySQL and
PostgreSQL, custom Linux distribution, web applications, and open source
business application consulting.

SQLFusion has created a truly breaktrough technology with HTMLFusion
.com and possesses a decidedly strong management team and vision. We are
a highly entrepreneurial fast growing company in immediate need of a
Senior Programmer to complete our team.

If you have a winning attitude, strong problem solving skills, a passion
for open source technologies and are able to show that you stay current
in this fast changing environnment, then this opportunity with SQLFusion
may be for you.

SQLFusion is at the forefront in bringing open source / linux solutions
to small and medium-sized businesses.

We provide open source database application support for MySQL and
PostgreSQL, custom Linux distribution, web applications, and open source
business application consulting.

SQLFusion has created a truly breaktrough technology with HTMLFusion
.com and possesses a decidedly strong management team and vision. We are
a highly entrepreneurial fast growing company in immediate need of a
System Administrator to complete our team.

If you have a winning attitude, strong problem solving skills, a passion
for open source technologies and are able to show that you stay current
in this fast changing environnment, then this opportunity with SQLFusion
may be for you.

We are looking for a full-time, on-site Senior Developer with good
system administration skills to work on open source migration and
database related projects.

The Senior Developer is responsible for his/her own projects and
communicates directly with clients regarding all programming questions.

We are looking for a full-time, on-site System Administrator with good
database administration skills to work on open source OS optimizations,
configurations and database related projects.

The System Administrator is responsible for his/her own projects and
communicates directly with clients regarding all system administration
questions.

Required qualifications:
o At least a BS in computer science or a related discipline
o 3-5 years of professional software development experience
o 3-5 years PHP development experience
o Fluent in SQL (with MySQL or PostgeSQL)
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Required qualifications:
o At least a BS in computer science or a related discipline
o Minimum 3-5 years of professional system administration
o MySQL or PostgreSQL administration (configuration and optimization)
o Unix/Linux system administration (RedHat, Debian, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
etc.)
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Desirable related skills might include:
o Experience with Javascript, DOM and CSS
o Experience with perl, C/C++, Java
o Experience with Miva Merchant, e-commerce websites
o Web application security

The compensation package for this position includes base salary with 25
days of paid vacation.

If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter at
hr(at)sqlfusion(dot)com

We ask that ONLY qualified individuals apply for this position.

Also please be advised that due to the typical volume of resumes
received we will only be responding to those candidates that we wish tio
interview. Thank you in advance for your interest

Desirable related skills might include:
o Bash scripting

o Apache setup, installation and tunning
o Mail server configuration