Re: Help me.

From: My Deja <mydeja(at)achimota(dot)com>
To: Naphong Saebae <naphongsa(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help me.
Date: 2004-02-01 15:45:44
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Naphong Saebae wrote:

First stop is to visit this site.

http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.4.1.README

You should then visit www.cygwin.com to download the files and follow
Jason's readme.

Follow the instructions there diligently and you should be able to have
it running.

It goes without saying that familiarity and care with command line
instructions is a must.

There are also other native Windows 32 ports and an official version for
Win32 from the PostgreSQL group is expected to be coming out in the
not so distant future, with version 7.5.

For the non-Cygwin versions check
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/Windows