Re: Firedaemon and PosgreSQL Restarting - Cab Frank Seesink

From: My Deja <mydeja(at)achimota(dot)com>
To: Frank Seesink <frank(at)mail(dot)wvnet(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Firedaemon and PosgreSQL Restarting - Cab Frank Seesink
Date: 2004-02-01 15:18:14
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello Frank,

thanks for answering, my previous post dropped below my mail window's
latest email list and for a while I thought you had deserted the
PostgreSQL world and gone over to the worlds of Oracle and SQL Server :-).

Here are my systems settings.

The OS is Windows 2000 Professional SP2

Firedaemon is version 1.6 GA

Below are my Cygwin/PostgreSQL settings.

$ cygcheck -c cygipc cygrunsrv cygwin postgresql
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
cygipc               2.02-1         OK
cygrunsrv            0.97-1         OK
cygwin               1.5.5-1        OK
postgresql           7.4-1          OK

It think it is faily up to date and I dread going through the install
process again, although I have to admit that Jason's install method is
correct if you follow it carefully and exactly.

Regards

My Deja