Pg Perl & libpq HP-UX

From: Daz Diggler <darren(dot)chambers(at)powergen(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg Perl & libpq HP-UX
Date: 2004-01-28 22:51:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi there,

I'm working on a database driven web project at work. All I want to do
is write a perl script to plonk some input into a postgres
DB on a linux box. The client machines will be HP SUN & AIX; thing is I
only need to install the perl PG module & it's pre-requisite libpq
libraries.

Taking just HP as an example, how do I just install libpq & not the full
postgres database software ?

Any pointers fully appreciated, keep up the good work.

Regards
Darren Chambers
Powergen

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: stella DEFODate: 2004-01-29 15:53:59