Re: Organizing the OSCON presence

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
Cc: Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Organizing the OSCON presence
Date: 2004-01-28 18:52:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 12:30:53PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Please! Let's organize this so that nobody submits conflicting
>> presentations.
>
> I'm willing to submit something on replication if Jan is not going.
> I haven't heard anything from him about this yet. (BTW, I didn't get
> much feedback from anyone on the presentation I made last year, & I'm
> interested in hearing any brickbats. So if you got 'em, throw 'em.)

Andrew and I just came out of a meeting. Over the next couple of days I
will assemble a list of details to present about Slony-I and will
compose a presentation proposal for OSCON by mid next week. Depending on
another meeting tomorrow I might as well prepare a second presentation
about the new performance features in 7.5, namely ARC, the background
writer and eventual new vacuum features.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #