Re: pgadmin 3 on SUSE linux 9.0

From: justin(at)exinet(dot)co(dot)za (Justin Walsh)
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin 3 on SUSE linux 9.0
Date: 2004-01-27 05:13:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

My system has the following versions of the libraries:
libcrypto.so.0.9.7
libssl.so.0.9.7

Does this mean that I need to downgrade my system to the 0.9.6 versions
to get pgadmin to work? Are these libraries not backwardly compatible?
Is there a way that I can get these libaries and use them just for the
execution of pgadmin without downgrading the whole system?

Or perhaps there is a distribution that someone has that has been
compiled with the 0.9.7 libs?

Thank

Justin

--