Just the JDBC driver for Win32?

From: Matthew Thurmaier <matt(at)compclass(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Just the JDBC driver for Win32?
Date: 2004-01-25 01:03:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

***********************
This e-mail was scanned when sent and was deemed virus free by ISVW SMB
***********-***********

Hi,

I read the status report for the win32 project at:
- http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

However, I don't need all of Postgress to run on Winblows, just my
java client. Is this the right place to inquire about how / where / when
to get a Win32 JDBC driver?

Thanks in advance,
Matthew

* Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain *
* security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. *
* - President Thomas Jefferson *
* Matthew Thurmaier, President * matt(at)compclass(dot)com *
* The Computer Classroom, Inc. * http://www.compclass.com *
* Company HQ/(800) 603-8988 * Me Direct/(386)426-7828 *

* To increase network security, TCCI, Inc. scans all outgoing *
* messages with InterScan VirusWall from Trend Micro. We assume *
* no liability for messages once they leave our network. *