Re: [SQL] Database diagram

From: Rita Rossinelli-Biagioni <Rita(at)ares(dot)com>
To: Chris Travers <chris(at)travelamericas(dot)com>
Cc: Ganesan Kanavathy <ganesh(at)magnusquest(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Database diagram
Date: 2004-01-22 16:31:44
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-sql

http://freshmeat.net/projects/postgresql_autodoc/?topic_id=66

Postgresql AutoDoc - Default branch
by Rod Taylor - Thursday, July 19th 2001 11:15 PST Section: Software

About:
Postgresql AutoDoc has the ability to output XML, which can be loaded
into Dia to create a UML diagram of the database (complete with table
relations and descriptive information), an HTML form for further
detailed information, GraphViz .dot output, and Docbook 4.1 style SGML
for inclusion with project documentation as an appendix. It works on any
7.x PostgreSQL-based database.