Re: A thing I'm missing - more

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: csegyud(at)vnet(dot)hu
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A thing I'm missing - more
Date: 2004-01-14 09:45:20
Lists: pgadmin-support
Együd Csaba wrote:

>Hi Andreas and all,
>as far as I can remember there was some conversation on replication
>capabilities in pgadmin3. I know, it is too early now, but I could imagin a
>kind of replication using copy/paste in the future.
>I mean that one could select one or more objects (tables, functions, or
>database(es)) and paste it into another object (eg. into another database or
>server). It would be a very powerful solution - certainly with some
>restrictions.
>
>Is it too futuristic thing or can it be solved in the near or far future?
>
>Bye,
>-- Csaba Együd

Együd,
do *not* post such things via private mail, please use the mailing lists!

At the moment, you can copy/paste each single object's definition and
execute it. We might have some pg_dump like feature in the future.

Regards,
Andreas

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Együd CsabaDate: 2004-01-14 10:01:40
Previous:From: javier garcia - CEBASDate: 2004-01-13 22:40:46
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] A thing I'm missing