Re: OT :: attempt on website changes

From: Sai Hertz And Control Systems <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OT :: attempt on website changes
Date: 2004-01-14 05:00:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello Robert Treat ann Alexey Borzov ,

>>I *may* have volunteered for this, but after this discussion have a feeling that
>>outside contributions are NOT welcome. Fine with me, and probably fine with the
>>community?
>>
>ontributions are welcome, but they need to actually be things that
>help. busting out one-off page designs isn't terribly helpful. If you
>can get the kinks worked out with Andreas code I'll commit your patches
>myself. Heck you'd probably get commit rights to CVS yourself, but I'm
>not sure why you expect everyone to kow-tow to you when you haven't
>presented us with anything of substance, especially given the extremely
>adversarial tone you've taken.

Hey!! snap of you guys Robert is correct in his place just building
and showing of the frontpage will not accomplish the work
a real real good stuff is needed to do that and its very helpful for
the comunity that Alexey has taken the initiative at this point.
Robert you also must have respected the work done by Alexey. Yes I know
what Alexey has build as frontpage is not immediatly acceptable but we
will have to start at some point .

So lets do workable constructive criticisam rather than bashing.

Hope this will move some work on the website front.

Regards
Vishal Kashyap.