Firedaemon and PosgreSQL Restarting - Cab Frank Seesink can you help me please?

From: My Deja <mydeja(at)achimota(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Firedaemon and PosgreSQL Restarting - Cab Frank Seesink can you help me please?
Date: 2004-01-13 16:46:20
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I am posting this query in relation to these threads at
groups.google.com search 'firedaemon group:comp.databases.postgresql.*'

PostgreSQL 7.3.2 running as NT service under Windows XP not always

and

Leftover PID files.

Whenever I have to force a reboot, PostgreSQL does not start until I
remove the PID file.

I have even acquired FireDaemon to help me deal with the problem, but I
am finding the configuration for PostgreSQL troublesome.

Can Frank Seesink help me?

Regards

My Deja