Re: attempt on website changes

From: Sai Hertz And Control Systems <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: attempt on website changes
Date: 2004-01-13 16:08:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Dear Alexey Borzov

> I tried subscribing to pgsql-www and now am waiting for the approval.
> Judging by the speed at which the website is

I am also waiting for the approval

> The result is available here:

Good now one can read the navigation bar in big letters
How about a DHTML  code for the menu with a drop down effect  this way
we would be able to add more in less space
I am working on the dropdown  menu and mail to this list very soon hope
you will like it.

Vishal Kashyap