attempt on website changes

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: attempt on website changes
Date: 2004-01-13 14:56:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I tried subscribing to pgsql-www and now am waiting for the approval.
Judging by the speed at which the website is developed, I may have quite
a wait ahead, besides very few people may actually read a well-hidden
pgsql-www, so lets continue discussing here.

I tried implementing the changes I proposed in this message:

The result is available here:

Of course, the layout may need some improvement, but this is just a
"quick attempt". Besides, I couldn't find the source for the logo, so
wasn't able to fix the horrible JPEG artifacts.

pgsql-advocacy by date