Re: ant wants to build a J2EE jdbc driver (I only want a J2SE driver!)

From: Jerry Asher <jerry(at)hollyjerry(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ant wants to build a J2EE jdbc driver (I only want a J2SE driver!)
Date: 2001-05-31 04:06:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Okay, I figured this one out.

The postgresql jdbc build.xml file tries determine if the class
javax.sql.Datasource exists, and if it does, it builds the enterprise
edition. Last night I included the Oracle jdbc driver on my classpath, and
that jar file includes that class. Removing the oracle jdbc driver from
the classpath and ant is able to successfully build the postgres jdbc driver.

Nevermind.... (but thanks anyway)

Jerry Asher

Jerry Asher jerry(at)hollyjerry(dot)org
1678 Shattuck Avenue Suite 161 Tel: (510) 549-2980
Berkeley, CA 94709 Fax: (877) 311-8688