Embedded SQL

From: "R(dot) Grela" <rgrela(at)ciudad(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Embedded SQL
Date: 2001-03-02 04:04:59
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello everybody,
I'm new in PostgreSQL. I've read the documentation (PostgreSQL 7.1
Programmer's Guide), and now I'm interesting in an embedded SQL supported
in ecpg. I've programmed with Oracle Pro*C and I want to know similarities,
where can I get a full detailed documentation about it ? (ie: I've tested
EXEC SQL EXECUTE xxx but seems don't work), can I code like a pl-sql block?
I've a lot of questions but first I want to read a documentation.
Thanks in advance!!