Re: Limit for an transaction

From: Charles Tassell <ctassell(at)isn(dot)net>
To: Matthias Teege <matthias(at)mteege(dot)de>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Limit for an transaction
Date: 2000-06-27 02:27:59
Lists: pgsql-general
No, there is no limit to the number of statements in a transaction.  You
get that error when you try to issue another statement in a transaction
after the previous statement has failed.  You have to rollback the
transaction in order to continue after one of the statements fails, else
you get that error.