internationalization (message translation)

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga(at)snaga(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: internationalization (message translation)
Date: 2002-06-20 05:31:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi all,

I'm new to pgAdmin, and I think it is very useful.

Does anyone take care about internationalization?

PostgreSQL is widely used in Japan, and translated
messages(menu/dialogs/etc...) are very important
for Japanese users.

I think the GNU gettext is a simple and smart way for
message catalogs.

Does anyone know about message catalog mechanisms in VB?

I'm not familiar with VB, but I can use message catalog
mechanism and translate messages into Japanese.

Any suggestion?

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <snaga(at)snaga(dot)org>

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Andrew HillDate: 2002-06-20 05:36:01