Re: missing data

From: Dave Perkins <drp(at)shore(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: missing data
Date: 2001-03-29 21:00:36
Lists: pgsql-general

I've discovered that the database in question was lacking an entry in
pg_database. I took the liberty of inserting a record with what I believe
to be the appropriate info. The problem still persists, however. The
other thing I am noticing is that when I run the \dt comand I get the
"Couldn't find any tables!" error message, but when I run a select * query
I get an appropriate listing of fields for the table, but no records. I
sense that I'm close, but yet so far from restoring tranquility.

Thanks,
Dave