Determining Array size. (HACK)

From: James Carpenter <jamesc(at)jfca(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Determining Array size. (HACK)
Date: 2000-06-17 09:39:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

I previously asked about determining array sizes. I got a couple of direct replies.. they didn't fit my need.

I am trying to get some code finished so I hacked a couple of functions together with plpgsql to
solve my immediate problem. They make the assumption that NULL's are not allowed in the array.

In the future I will dig into the array code and add the methods I need in 'CA'. I just won't have time until after July.

So, I thought I would post them and you can use them.. or not :-)

I figured if I posted something and someone had a better way.. they would reply.

- james -

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 2.2 KB
unknown_filename text/plain 0 bytes