Re: Packages, Repository and Rebuilding

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jmpoure(at)axitrad(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Packages, Repository and Rebuilding
Date: 2001-09-20 15:00:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
>Functions don't have indexes.
Sorry, it is the converse, I meant create an index on function (column).
Let's take the example of a view: it can incorporate multiple functions, in
case the view OID itself does not suffice.
Do I miss something?

>No, basically it will dump the schema as an sql script from the selected
>server or database. Alternatively, it will publish (==copy) the schema to
>another specified database(s). Basically a mechanism for moving your schema
>from a dev or staging server to one or more production servers.
This is what I need, good.

Cheers/JMP

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-09-20 15:06:56