Packages, Repository and Rebuilding

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jmpoure(at)axitrad(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Packages, Repository and Rebuilding
Date: 2001-09-20 13:20:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hello Dave and all,

I know we discussed about it already, so drop this mail for the moment if
you don't have time.

I would like to work on packages, repository and rebuilding features in
pgAdmin 2.
Simply because I have to manage several databases and it becomes more and
more difficult to move code from one database to another.

PostgreSQL core team wron't implement these features before a long time, I
need them now.
Do you have any spec ? Are you working on these features ?

We need to define the Schema tables of the repository server (pgadmin_dev_*
-> pgschema_blabla).

I wron't be able to start before one or two weeks, then I plan to
concentrate on these features.
As usual, I don't want to start something before we agree on everything.
I will not upload code to CVS at the beginning to avoid breaking things.

What's on your agenda my friend?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-09-20 13:53:12