Re: New Graphics

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Graphics
Date: 2001-11-03 11:18:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
At 09:17 01/11/01 +0000, you wrote:
>I have committed a set of new graphics to CVS that match the new website
>design (http://pgadmin.social-housing.org - this is a *test* site). I have
>also removed from CVS any other versions of the various graphics, however I
>have kept copies until we decide which we like best.

Perfect.

Can you reproduce the problem I described with plug-ins.
I might miss something again.

I uploaded to CVS a template folder for plug-in creation in
/pgAdmin2/plugins/template.
This will help me and others write plug-ins more easilly.

About Cygwin for the PostgreSQL installation wizard.

1) This is a few months since I did my last Cygwin install,
so I will describe the installation procedure in a text file and upload it
to CVS.

2) Then I will concentrate on the form design and submit it to you.

3) When we agree on features, I will write the code.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-11-03 21:50:44
Previous:From: Tom InnesDate: 2001-11-02 00:28:18
Subject: Use of Serial Datatype and Sequence Issue