ADO support

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ADO support
Date: 2001-05-08 15:00:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello all,

I seems that ADODB is not fully implemented in PostgreSQL odbc driver.

When working in VB, it is possible to create a connection, query the
database and retrieve field names.
But I did not succeed in retrieving indexes and types (need to use ADO?).

Has anyone enquired how difficult it is to allow PostgreSQL odbc driver to
work in conjunction with odbc OLEDB provider?

Greetings from Jean-Michel POURE, Paris, France
PgAdmin team

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-05-08 16:11:37