Re: Re: Access 2000 - ADO

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Access 2000 - ADO
Date: 2001-04-24 04:50:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello Oliver,

Microsoft provides an OLEDB extension to allow edition of Access 2000 forms
when used with SQL Server.
ADO forms used with PostgreSQL are read-only. There is no way to change
that at the moment.
See
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q227/0/53.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=g
n&FR=0&qry=ado%20forms%20are%20read-only&rnk=1&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=AC
C2000

I use ADO to query my database and linked tables to edit forms.

Greetings from Jean-Michel POURE, Paris, France