Re: Some advice re:bound/unbound forms for MS Access

From: Tim Uckun <tim(at)diligence(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some advice re:bound/unbound forms for MS Access
Date: 2000-11-30 22:02:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

At 02:46 PM 11/30/2000 -0500, Joel Burton wrote:

>[Warning! VisualBasic code ahead. If this offends your religious
>sensibilities, skip to the next message. :-) ]

Thanks for the tips.

Maybe this method can be used with ms-sql server too. It has some very nice
error messages like "overflow" or "ODBC Call failed" or "Invalid operation"
of course it couldn't bother to tell me anything else. Both Access and SQL
server have horrible error messages. May favorite is "there is no message
for this error".

:wq
Tim Uckun
Due Diligence Inc. http://www.diligence.com/ Americas Background
Investigation Expert.
If your company isn't doing background checks, maybe you haven't considered
the risks of a bad hire.