PgAdmin Location

From: g-prog(at)integritynetwork(dot)net (Ephren Taylor)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin Location
Date: 1999-02-25 22:11:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am a Java developer looking for a tool I can use from windows to admin the
database to save time telneting back and forth doing database structures. I
found a link to PgAdmin once but did not get the chance to download it. Does
anyone have a link to the page where I can get that or does anyone have the
most recent version they can send me? Also if anyone knows of some Postgress
friendly admin apps for Windows let me know.

Thank You,

Ephren Taylor, Jr.
Media Developer / Systems Administrator
Integrity Network Services