Re: Deploying my application (nesting the jar)

From: Andres Olarte <olarte(dot)andres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Benjamin Stookey <jamstooks(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Deploying my application (nesting the jar)
Date: 2005-11-29 02:29:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

In your source folder (Source), are you including the drivers source files,
or the class files (the files that you extract from the driver jar file) ??

If you are using the drivers source then your aproach should work. But if
you are using the class files fomr the driver jar, it wont work. In that
case, you need to copy to the files to your build folder, or where your
compiler places your compiled files. I think this is your problem.