How to bulk load a schema using JDBC multiple times?

From: Andres Olarte <olarte(dot)andres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to bulk load a schema using JDBC multiple times?
Date: 2005-10-15 23:08:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I need to load and drop my schema multiple times during my unit tests.
This happens several thousand times per run of my test suite.  I'm
works, but it's SLOW. My tests are taking more than 10 minutes now,
and most of the time is spent loading the schema.  If there away to do
this faster? May be using a store procedure with the whole schema?
I've tried making such a procedure, but it doesn't work do to quoting
problems. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

Andres

pgsql-jdbc by date

Subject: Re: Currently Connection