Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia

From: "Benjamin Scherrey" <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia
Date: 2008-01-23 11:54:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

We're interested in moving forward evangelizing PostgreSQL to SEAsia -
primarily Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and are prepared to
start translating and distributing (when appropriate) press releases to
local media. Would we like to translate the current version release on the
website ( http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit82.html.en ) into
Thai or just do the 8.3 cvs release (
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/press/pr/releases/8.3/en/release.txt)?
Thai is quickest for us as it takes a little longer to pass around the
Chinese, Malay, and Indonesian versions for proof-reading but we can do
those as well. All of these countries have local language technical
publications that will be very interested in publishing this content for us.

Also I notice that all the published press contacts have
postgresql.orgemails and web sites. How do we get that set up?

Thanx,

-- Ben Scherrey