The attached patch improves the documents about SR as follows:
* Improve the description about the setup procedure of SR.
o Add the link to the recovery.conf parameter if needed.
o Add the example of recovery.conf setting.
* Document what should be monitored for avoiding the disk full
failure on the primary.
* Clarify how to safely take an incrementally updated backups.
* Define the recovery.conf parameters as an index term.
* Describe how to use recovery.conf.
Any comments are welcome.
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
NTT Open Source Software Center
pgsql-docs by date
|Next:||From: Heikki Linnakangas||Date: 2010-03-30 16:28:28|
|Subject: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make standby server continuously
retry restoring the next WAL|
|Previous:||From: Peter Eisentraut||Date: 2010-03-29 22:01:19|
|Subject: Re: include no validation of XML schema in 8.13.1- the XML
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Fujii Masao||Date: 2010-03-30 09:09:42|
|Subject: pending patch: Re: HS/SR and smart shutdown|
|Previous:||From: Thom Brown||Date: 2010-03-30 08:03:29|
|Subject: Re: I am interested in the MERGE command implementation as my gSoC project|