On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>> Meanwhile, can you work on the above items and submit a
>> new version, please?
> Yeah, sure.
The attached is the patch to tackle the items, against 'replication-orig' branch
in your git repository.
* Change PQgetXLogData() to return a malloc'd buffer instead of a
pointer of the internal buffer.
* Remove PQmarkConsumed().
* Introduce a new macro XLogIsNeeded() which encapsulates
(XLogArchivingActive() || XLogStreamingAllowed()).
* Replace read/write_conninfo with just a long-enough field in shared mem.
* Remove 'replication' database, and support a new keyword
'replication' for pg_hba.conf.
* Include system_identifier in the replication startup handshake.
* Add error handling a la bgwriter and have a retry loop within walreceiver.
* Prevent the startup process from getting stuck when launching
Since we might need to change the patch further, I've not modified the
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
NTT Open Source Software Center
In response to
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Itagaki Takahiro||Date: 2009-10-01 01:40:45|
|Subject: Re: Triggers on columns|
|Previous:||From: KaiGai Kohei||Date: 2009-10-01 01:09:07|
|Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2311)|